Local Foods Plymouth is a marketplace where you can purchase food & other products grown, raised & made in the Plymouth, NH area.
Orders may be placed from Saturday afternoons through 7:00 a.m. Wednesday.Orders are picked up on Thursdays - Note that we do not ship!
Be sure to go through all three steps when ordering, then wait five or so minutes. You will receive a confirmation email once your order is successfully place - please do not click on the final confirm button more than once or your order might go through more than once!Just as a note: This website may not be 100% visible on you tablet or notebook. Be sure to scroll around to see all the features!
Pick Up of Regular Purchases:
June – August: Thursdays from 3:30 - 6:00 p.m. @ the Plymouth Community Farmers' Market on Highland Street
September – May: Thursdays from 3:30 - 5:30 p.m. @ the UPS Store on Main Street
Pick Up of Farm to Desk Business Member Purchases:
- Plymouth Area Renewable Energy Initiative - Fridays 8:00 a.m. at PRA
- Mega Print - Fridays 8:30 a.m. at MP
- Resource Management Inc - Fridays 8:30 a.m. at RMI
- Current Graphics - Fridays 8:45 a.m. at CG
- North Way Bank - Fridays 9:00 a.m. at NWB
- Plymouth State U. - Fridays at D&M Building (first floor next to elevator) 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Enterprise Center - Fridays at 10:30 a.m. at ENT
- Squam Lakes Association - Fridays at 11:00 a.m. at SLA
- Squam Lakes Conservation Society - Fridays at 11:00 a.m. at SLC
- Forest Service - Fridays at 11:30 a.m. at FS
- Campton Elementary School - Fridays at 11:45 p.m. at CES
- Mid State Health - Fridays at 12:15 p.m. at MSH
- Speare Primary Care - Fridays at 12:30 p.m. at SPC
- Genesis Behavioral Health - Fridays 12:45 a.m. at GBH
- Speare Memorial Hospital - Fridays at 1:00 p.m. at SMH
- Plymouth Elementary School - Fridays at 2:30 p.m. at PES
- Holderness School - Fridays at 3:00 p.m. at the Dining Hall at HPS
- Dressers Unlimited - Fridays 3:15 9.m. at DU
We request that all buyers take a moment to read through the information listed at left – Picking Up Your Food and Conditions of Use and FAQ. These tabs will give you more information for you to get started and will answer some of the questions you might have: questions that range from what to do if you are dissatisfied with a product to whether a product has added ingredients or allergens.
Farm to Desk Project
LFP has just launched a "Farm to Desk" Project (F2D) whereby businesses can buy their employees a LFP membership at a reduced rate. Members can then purchase local products online and have them delivered to their place of work. Support for this Project is from NH Charitable Foundation and USDA Specialty Crop Block Grant Programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this exciting project.
Please note: LFP is only "live" for buying Sunday afternoon through Wednesday at 7AM. Feel free to browse products on any day of the week; however, you will find a "Store Closed" notice. Purchasing is limited in duration so on Wednesdays we can let our farmers know what has been purchased, and they can deliver on Thursday afternoon. And, please, don't forget to thank Mark at the UPS store for generously providing LFP with a winter home!
Become a Member
Become a LFP member today and help support local agriculture.
Meet the Farmers
Finally, we encourage you to get to know the hardworking farmers who produce your food. Be sure to read the farmer bios on the website.